On May 3, 2007, Melanie Arens & Mark Nemeth were married on the Big Island of Hawaii. Following is the story of our trip. We hope it brings a smile to you, knowing that we are happy and wish to share and pass on that happiness to you.
Check back later for updates. Please feel free to make comments and please DO sign our GUESTBOOK. :-)
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quick Links to All Posts
-
▼
2007
(24)
-
▼
May
(24)
- Why Hawaii?
- Friday, 4/29/07: Arrive in Hilo
- To the Farmer's Market!
- Rainbow Falls
- Saturday: Volcanoes National Park
- Volcano Village: The Honeymoon Chalet
- Sunday: Blessing at Hale Lokahi
- Pu`uhonua o Honaunau: A Place of Refuge
- 11 Nene? Nope, No Nene!
- Holualoa: Big Island's Best-kept Secret
- Monday: Tour of Holualoa Coffee Mill
- Three Days at the Fairmont Orchid
- Drive to Polulu Valley Through Hawi
- Wednesday, May 2: The Wedding is Within 24 Hours!
- Thursday, May 3, 2007: Wedding Day!
- Hale Kukui: Our Cabin in the Orchards above Waipi'...
- Hiking into the Valley
- Saturday: The Hamakua Coast
- Saturday evening: Back to Hilo
- Sunday, May 6: Flying Home (Time to Tell Moms!!)
- Ed Nemeth is Smiling
- Guestbook
- Registry
- Photos from the Plane
-
▼
May
(24)
22 comments:
you did a great job on the blog. May your lives be filled with love, peace and happiness. Sorry I gave my friends wrong email address perhaps they will take time to look at correct one. Love Mom
What an amazing trip and wedding! I am so happy for the two of you!! Loved being able to share with you by reading the descriptions and looking at the pictures. Love you both! Carrie
Greetings from Venezuela. Congratulations! May God grant you a long, happy and prosperous life together.
The photos made me feel like I was in Hawaii too; they are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
Dear Mark & Melanie,
Thank you so much for sharing your wedding with us. Following along with pictures and comments made us feel as though we were right there with you.It looked just perfect. We wish you much happiness.
Love
Uncle Jim and & Aunt Albie
We can hardly contain our excitement for the two of you! A wonderful couple who deserves a lifetime of love and happiness..and now you're legal!! We love you, Heidi, Dave, and Noah
Hi Mark & Melanie,
Congratulations! What a beautiful wedding! You both look absolutely marvelous! May your new married life be filled with all kinds of wonderful adventures.----Dave & Jo Lynn Brown
Mark and Melanie,
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. Hawaii looked just beautiful and the perfect place to celebrate your love.
Much Love,
Ellen
So lovely ... thank you so much for sharing the wonderful story of your wedding, and congratulations! You both look so very happy and what a beautiful setting. Also, a big congratulations to Melanie on receiving well-earned recognition for her wonderful work. Wishing you both the best for your continuing life together. Love, Shauna S-E
Melanie, Mark. Somebody posted a spoof site about you two getting married. Alert the EFF! :D
M&M: Wowza! Very nice. Very cool. Super swell. I hope you guys don't go overboard and start having kids now!
Wow. I am so impressed - nice work Melanie and Mark. A beautiful wedding in a beautiful spot for a beautiful couple. Congratulations! You also win the award for what appears to be the least stressful wedding experience I've ever seen.
Congratulations!! We are so excited and happy for you guys. Looks like it was just an incredible trip. Mazel tov! xoxo, Jen N and Mike G
M & M ... What great news. Congratulations! I really liked the web narrative. It made me feel like I was on the big island ... which I was a few months ago. Its lovely there. Good choice on where to get hitched. Best wishes and I hope to see you guys soon. -Daniel
Congratulations! You both look very beautiful and happy. It's nice to see the photos and hear your stories. I love the thought of the two of you at your own private ceremony, and exploring the island in your Mustang. Sending you my love and best wishes - Jason
AMAZING!! SO happy for both of you:) XO,Catherine and Steve Davis
Hola Mark and Melanie!
We are so glad to hear the wonderful news. Best wishes for a long and happy journey together!
please send us an email with your contact info to: jim@merryhaus.net
Congratulations! Every moment looked perfect. Thanks so much for sharing your story and photos. May you continue to have a magical and blessed life together. We miss you guys.
wow!!! congratulations guys---as soon as i saw that "good news" subject line in my email box, i had a feeling this might be it!! i couldn't be happier for you both and it looks like you had a wonderful time. you truly had a storybook wedding experience and you are both aglow (melanie i LOVE your dress! you look so pretty!! and mark you look pretty too--especially in your tough guy pose in front of the 'stang)---i got the goosebumps seeing how obviously and deleriously in love with each other you both are. mark, no doubt your father is looking down on you both with a big proud smile on his face---as we are all, too, giving you a warm congratulations and fond wishes for a wonderful life together.
Much love,
Joanne
Melanie and Mark,
Received a white envelope today with handwritten with your names. I thought to myself, "Oh!!! must be their wedding invitation." The card was a suprise and I was in tears to see that you two have wed and you look so beautiful. The photos on your website illuminates your happiness with each other and good to see so much peace in your life and spirituality with each other. Much love to both of you.
love angela yan
M and M,
Wow! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Thank you for sharing your romantic story through the blog post. Literally, it brought tears to my eyes. I am a hopeless romantic, and both of you are radiating in every photo. You are the kind of couple that inspires me to keep believing in true love. You both looked stunning, and I can only imagine your excitement and anticipation of your secret big day. How wonderful! Cheers to your partnership and your many years to come as a husband and wife.
love, kim and beulah
what a beautiful event! what a perfect suprise! what a car!
congrats and much love
sarah, alex, aurel
Congratulations! What a truly amazing celebration. I wish you love and happiness and I'm so happy we could all share in your experience. Thanks for sharing your love!
Post a Comment